Lahore: Governing body of LDA has approved new policy to encourage vertical buildings in the city.
- Hospital parking length will be allowed up to 200 meters compared to 100 meters previously allowed.
- Medium rise buildings up to 160 feet height allowed on 30 feet roads as well.
- On the ground floor of 250 square feet multi story building, construction of 450 square feet shop is allowed
- Public utility sites could be used for parking vehicles.
- On the plots having less than 10 marla and more than 4 marla size, construction of 72 feet high building is allowed.