- So far One million citizens have registered for Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
- Around 25 percent applicants are from Lahore, 13 percent from Islamabad and Rawalpindi, 5 percent from Multan and only 3.5 percent from Karachi.
- A reasonable number of applicants belong to well settled middle class families.
- Nearly 40 percent applicants are public and private sector employees.
- From laborer and farmer class, only 10 percent have registered for the housing.
Prime Minister’s Naya Pakistan housing registration process has gradually gained momentum and 10 Lakh people have registered within first 55 days. Registrations will continue until 15th October 2019