- New name of Kamyab Jawan Program is Prime Minister’s “Kamyab Jawan Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme”.
- Application forms will be available at youth portal only.
- One hundred rupees (100) fee will be charged for the form.
- The processing time for banks has been increased from 15 days to 30 days.
- Loan processing fee of Rupees 100/- will be inclusive of NADRA online CNIC verification fee.
For effective monitoring, online application form is prescribed through Kamyab Jawan Portal. The purpose of the portal is to provide a centralized platform through which applicants would be able to apply directly to the relevant banks. The portal will be hosted and controlled by National Information Technology Board, Ministry of IT and Telecommunication. Only authorized stakeholders for specific purposes will have an access to the portal e.g. individuals for the purpose of applying for loans; banks for the purpose of receiving applications; SMEDA for providing their hand-holding/guidance support wherever necessary and PM Youth Office for retrieving information for monitoring purpose. Moreover, external audit of the portal from expert IT auditors will be conducted on annual basis to ensure that online portal is used by the concerned stakeholders for intended purpose only and unauthorized use of the online portal, if any, is identified in a timely manner.