Citizen’s Police Liaison Committee (CPLC) has posted instructions at its website for the awareness of general public.
Following are the guidelines for contacting helplines;
- Contact CPLC 24/7 Call Centre helplines 1102 or 021-35662222 & 021-35682222 for lodging complaint of snatched / stolen / Lost Mobile Phone.
- Provide IMEI No of snatched / stolen / Lost Mobile Phone along with other relevant information.
- Information of snatched / stolen / Lost Mobile Phone is sent to PTA for issuing blocking instructions to all mobile network operators.
- Mobile network operators block snatched / stolen / Lost Mobile Phone within 24 hours.
- Police (Rescue 15): 15.
- PTA (Pakistan Telecom Authority) 0800-25625.
They will get some basic info along with the IMEI number of your lost mobile set and will request all the mobile operators to block this IMEI on their networks to save your information.
How to find IMEI number?
- In older mobile phones it is normally written on the sticker inside the phone.
- In modern phones it can be found in SETTINGS-ABOUT PHONE
- To find mobile phone IMEI, dial *#06# on mobile dialer