ISLAMABAD: The government on Friday unveiled Rs. 2.113 trillion Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) for the fiscal year 2017-18.
Following are the salient features of the PSDP (2017-18).
– The PSDP allocations up by 26.14 percent as compared to last fiscal year.
– Total National PSDP stands at Rs. 2113 billion.
– Rs. 1001 billion have been allocated for federal departments
– Rs. 1112 billion has been allocated for the provinces.
– Rs. 35.662 billion allocated for Higher Education Commission.
– Rs. 48.701 earmarked for National Health Services,Regulations and Coordination Division. – Rs18.936 billion set aside for Finance Division.
– Rs. 15.666 billion earmarked for Interior Division.
– The government allocated Rs 4.348 billion for Aviation Division.
– Rs. 5.188 billion allocated for Capital Administration and Development Division.
– Rs. 1.2 billion set aside for Commerce Division.
– Rs. 13.66 billion awarded for Communication Division.
– Rs. 4.468 billion allocated for Defence Production.
– Rs 2.961 billion allocated for Federal Education and Professional Training Division.
– Rs. 10.386 billion earmarked for Housing and Works Division.
– Rs. 2.737 billion set aside for Industries and Production Division.
– Rs. 1.538 billion allocated for Information Technology and Telecom Division.
– Rs. 3.044 billion awarded for Inter Provincial Coordination Division.
– Rs. 1.2 billion fixed for Law and Justice Division.
– Rs. 1.614 billion allocated for National Food Security and Research Division.
– Rs. 15.085 allocated for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
– Rs. 16.798 billion granted for Planning, Development and Reform Division.
– Rs. 12.775 billion earmarked for Ports and Shipping Division.
– Rs. 42.9 billion allocated for Railways Division.
– Rs. 2.427 billion awarded to Science and Technological Research Division.
– Rs. 26.900 allocated for States and Frontier Regions Division.
– Rs. 3.5 billion awarded to SUPARCO.
– Rs. 36.750 billion earmarked for Water and Power Division (Water Sector).
– Rs. 60.909 billion have been allocated for WAPDA (Power).
– Rs. 30 billion allocated for Prime Minister’s Global SDGs Achievement Programme.
– Rs. 40 billion earmarked for Special Federal Development Programme.
– Rs. 12.5 billion earmarked for Energy for All project.
– Rs. 7.5 billion awarded to ERRA.
– Rs. 5 billion set aside for Special Provision for Completion of CPEC Projects.
– Rs. 45 billion allocated for Relief and Rehabilitation of IDPs.
– Rs. 45 billion awarded to Security Enhancement.
– Rs. 20 billion allocated for Prime Minister’s Youth Initiative.
– Rs. 25 billion set aside for Gas Infrastructure Development Cess.
– Rs. 43.644 have been earmarked for Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan Division.
– Rs. 159 million allocated for Cabinet Division. – Rs 815 million awarded to Climate Change Division.
– Rs. 535 million allocated for Defence Division.
– Rs. 270 million earmarked for Establishment Division.
– Rs. 200 million allocated for Foreign Affairs Division.
– Rs. 306 million fixed for Human Rights Division.
– Rs. 811 million allocated for Information and Broadcasting Division.
– Rs. 220 million earmarked for Narcotics Control Division.
– Rs. 272 million awarded to National History and Literary Heritage Division.
– Rs. 100 million have been allocated for National Security Division.
– Rs. 321 million allocated for Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority.
– Rs. 554 billion set aside for Petroleum and Natural Resources Division.
– Rs. 790 million have been allocated for Revenue Division.
– Rs. 200 million awarded to Statistics Division.
– Rs 217 million fixed for Textile Industry Division.