ISLAMABAD: HEC invites applications from FATA for PhD scholarships

Associated Press of Pakistan

Higher Education Commission (HEC) has invited applications for 10 PhD scholarships in Journalism for FATA journalists under the project `Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for Students of Balochistan and FATA.’

HEC has been endeavoring to provide special opportunities to the talented students from less privileged regions of the country, including Federally Administered Tribal Areas. These scholarships have been offered considering the contemporary advancements in the field of media and journalism to strengthen the skills of FATA journalists. Scholarship details and application forms are available at ww.hec.gov.pk/balochistan/fata/journalist. Last date for submission of application form is January 30, 2010.

23 thoughts on “ISLAMABAD: HEC invites applications from FATA for PhD scholarships”

1. Sir,

I am the student of final year Electrical Engineering
    from Cecos university of peshawer.
    i belong from the affected area of Malakand Agency.
    i want to continous my study after completing Bsc engineering,But due to my financail problem i can,t do this.
    Therfor i want financail support from HEC for my MS Egineering.
    i am very thankfull of youe.

2. Mohammad Sahib Khan Orakzai

Sir,
    I am student of BCS(Hons) form KUST ,I belong
    to Orakzai Agency .I want to MS,but my financial problem,therefore i can not contenous my study.
    so plz sir kindly gant me schoolarship for MS.
    I shall b Very thankful to u for that.

3. Respected Sir I m student of BBA-IT (Hons) i belong
    to F.R Kohat which is very backward area i want MS or MBA so please sir kindly grant me scholorship for MS or MBA.I shall be very thankful to you.

4. sir,
    i m the student of muet art & design jamshoro.
    i belonge to f.r kohat.
    i have financial problem and i face defficulty
    in my study. so please grant me fata
    scholarship. which support my theises in textile
    design.

5. Dear Sir,
    I belong to an affected and backward area that is Orakzai agency. Now i m here in MUET,Jamshoro,Sindh for getting my further education. But due to financial problems i cannot continue my study.So i request u to help me.I shall be very thankful.

6. respected sir i am muhammad tariq, a student of M.Sc(HONS) and will copmlete my postgraduation in april 2010.sir i belong from a very backwaqrd,effected and everignored tribal area FATA(khyber Agency)where M.SC degree is considered a very big achievement due to lack of proper attension and ignorance toward the problems of tribal students.sir i want to continue my study on Ph.D level therefore please help me and treat me like class one citizen as of four provinces not like that of 10th class citizen as per with routine trend mostly hit we the tribal students.thanks

7. respected Sir. i am a Engineering studen AT NFC IEFR FAISALABAD.
    the stated institute is a semi government.I pay the semester fee which is so high for me.I Belong to mohmand Agency a backwark area of the country.please grant me a scholership.