ISLAMABAD: Higher Education Commission awards scholarships to 110 students

Higher Education Commission’s (HEC) National Scholarship Management Committee Monday awarded scholarships to 110 students under the USAID funded scholarship programme, said a press release.

Students belonging to Institute of Management Sciences (IMS), Peshawar and University of Agriculture, Faisalabad (UAF) are recipients.

The decision was reached at meeting of the committee held at Commission Secretariat. HEC Executive Director Dr Sohail Naqvi presided over the meeting. Representatives of IMS, Peshawar, UAF and USAID Pakistan attended the meeting.

The programme aims at benefiting the students from low-income groups. So far, 1242 students have been given scholarships under the programme, the statement added.

Naqvi stressed the need for raising funds to assist students.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\01\19\story_19-1-2010_pg11_6

29 thoughts on “ISLAMABAD: Higher Education Commission awards scholarships to 110 students”

1. Respected sir/madam,
    I have done MBA and I want to do MS IN Management from UK to increase my knowlegde while studying in different culture.kindly do hep me in finding scholarship to support my educational programme.Me waiting for your kind reply.Thank you

2. Respected SIR/madam,
    Kindly guide me in achieving scholarship from UK, in proffesional devpement course. Currently I am working as Headmaster Junior School in The Fazlehaq College Mardan, Pakistan.
    Regards

3. Respected Sir/Madam,

Iam presently working as Headmaster Junior School In The Fazlehaq college, Mardan,Pakistan.I need your kind guidance in regard of getting scholarship for Proffessional Developement Course for improving my career oportunity from UK.
    I will be highly obliged if given a chance.
    Regards